A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Miles, Otolaryngic Allergist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Miles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Arthur Miles DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Miles practice?
- Dr. Brett Miles has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brett Miles practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Jamaica Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Jamaica Dentists.