A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Miles, Otolaryngic Allergist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Miles DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett Miles practice?
- Dr. Brett Miles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brett Miles practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and New York, NY.
See Jamaica Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Jamaica Dentists.