Dr. Brett Moses Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Moses?

October 26th, 2015

Rude office staff

Dr. Moses is an excellent doctor. But his office staff is not only rude but they are liar too. Unfortunately, doctor believe lying tactics and yells patients on behalf of their staff. I have to leave this practice as lie, insult and rudeness are rooted within the staff.

April 3rd, 2015

Great Doctor wonderful communications.

March 19th, 2012

Thyroid Nodule

I was diagnosed by Dr Moses with a large non cancerous tumor on my Thyroid. We discussed all options, he was forthright and excellent in pre and post op discussion. I would recommend him for his personality and beside manner, even before his excellent track record for thyroid surgeries.

January 3rd, 2012

office staff

Dr. Moses is a wonderful doctor.He spends time talking to you and answering all questions. The same can not be said for the office staff. I found them to be RUDE and unaccommodating. Every time I have called the office I have spoken to someone who does not have the time to speak with me or answer general questions. I have left messages that go unanswered for weeks. I have a job that requires dealing with people all day. If I treated them the way this office treats their patients I would be fired.

October 6th, 2011

A great caring doctor

Dr Moses is a very compassionate physician who spends as much time as you need during your appointment, He does however always run behind schedule - sometimes in excess of 2 hours - so be prepared to wait - he is so worth the wait - see if the staff can let you go to the mall near by and call your cell when he is ready for you

August 15th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor and Person

Dr. Moses took care of my husband who had Thyroid Cancer and he was extremely caring and answered every question that we had. I would recommend him to everyone. Besides that he did an excellent job!!!

June 16th, 2010

Guess my time isn't worth anything.......

I waited a little over 1 1/2 hours. Then waited some more to have a 2 minute test done. By the time I saw Dr. Moses I was so angry. I had to take time off of work to get to the appointment, which I waited 3 weeks for. I could have saved my sick time. The Dr. is very nice and so is the staff but it just isn't worth it. SO, I have a deviated septum. Dr. Moses tells me that he will put a hole in my neck and go in that way. That is just out of control. He also said my nose would be packed and I would have to wear splints. I talked to the ins company. That procedure is much more expensive (and it's old school) than the current and WAY less invasive procedure that is practiced today. I decide to go to another MD. I called the office and left SIX messages practically begging for my medical records. Not ONE call back. When you call it's always busy or you get the machine. I used an entire 15 minute break calling over and over until I reached the front desk. Hearing my frustration the lady promised to hand walk my message to Shawn who deals with these things. I told her I needed a copy of my medical records and my catscan and I could pick them up tonight. By the way this is a bad night for me but after more than a week of leaving messages I had no choice. Remember my time isn't worth anything, at least to this doctor and his office. Wouldn't you know.... I get a message back saying it's Shawn and to call her back. ANOTHER 15 minutes of a busy signal and that stupid machine "This is the front desk please leave a msg" (grrrr). SO I FINALLY get through and AGAIN (we are up to about the 8th time) stated that I need the records from my 2 visits and my cat scan. I have never had such a hard time with a Dr. office. The waiting room is really super crappy as well, keep that in mind as you will be waiting a LONG time. I believe this Dr. and the office have terribly poor time management skills. He is a nice Dr. but you know what? There are other doctors out there that KNOW we have families, work and all the other things that fill our lives waiting for us while we are wasting away in that really nasty waiting room. Even the toilet did not work when I went there, it was DISGUSTING. The front desk said "that happens all the time". So why not fix it?? I want a Dr. that not only cares about my medical problem but me as a whole person. That means respecting my time. I almost fell off my chair laughing when I saw that you will get charged if you don't cancel your appt 24 hrs before the appt. Guess Mr. High and Mighty's time is way more important than mine because after over 1 1/2 hours all I got from the Dr. was "if you come here your going to wait". Needless to say I will be taking my business elsewhere. I spent my time writing this in the hope that I save some poor sinus suffering person the trouble.

June 15th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

I loved having Dr Moses as my Surgeon. Wonderful doctor, thorough and honest, easy to talk to and was very personable. Explained everything in great detail and even drew diagrams as part of his explanation. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait but that's because all patients get as much time as they need during their appointment. No one is rushed or feels as though they didn't have the opportunity to ask questions or voice fears or thoughts.

March 24th, 2010

waiting

You spend at least 1 1/2 hours waiting for a 5 minute interupted appointment

June 18th, 2009

Dr Moses is excellent. Very thorough and accurate in his diagnosis. Extremely intelligent and overall a nice person. Seems genuine about the well being of his patients. Castle Connolly was very accurate in naming him Top Doc in their ratings. Many people were complaining about the wait time in his office. Everyone, he is a very good doctor. That means he will have a lot of patients because everyone wants the best. Just be patient and wait. You will not be dissapointed. Bring a book with you.

October 6th, 2017