Dr. Brett Mumford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Mumford?

November 20th, 2015

Dr. mumford is an excellent doctor and I was sorry to see him leave black canyon

April 20th, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Mumford. We had moved from out state, and had to find a new PCP. Dr. Mumford had been highly recommended to us, so we set up an appointment to meet him, and discuss our medical needs. He was very kind, taking 45 minutes with us, so we were impressed. We would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new PCP.

March 25th, 2015

Wrongly diagnosed several issues with me and family members. One was fatal. Highly disappointed

April 8th, 2014

Mumford has NO TIME to be a good Dr!

When I first started seeing Dr Mumford 5 years ago, I thought he was a good Dr, but fast forward and now I'm not so sure. The past 2 years that I've been to see him, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment with him that's within a month time, so your only option is to do the "walk ins" where you sit and wait 3 to 4 hours in reception, then wait another 30 min to an hour in the exam room. Then when Dr Mumford comes in the room, he barely opens your chart, he's very hurried, gives no eye contact, you're lucky if he asks a question, 120 seconds later your appointment is done. I walk out, pay my $66 for 120 seconds of his time and leave feeling unimportant and upset. I have an appointment with a new Dr next week and will never be seeing Mumford again! (Also note: Dr Mumford goes out of town a lot and leaves no prescription refills for his patients while he's gone, his latest trip took him out of the office for 2wks leaving all of his patients with no recourse. Dr McGuffey can refill certain perception but not all of them, so those patients are just left on the lurch to wait for him to get back, I'm fed up with being treated as though I'm not important!)

August 16th, 2012

Go somewhere else!!!

Do yourself a huge favor and see a real doctor. This guy has no business carrying the title "doctor" at all! Very unprofessional environment (the staff had their children at work running around), the dr's wife came in and stood in the hall talking about how chatty he was and how he was taking too long with the patients - no joke?! I sat and waited for 3 hours for a 3 minute visit! I went there because it was close, but I'd rather travel 60 miles and have a good dr. than travel 15 to have a sucky one!!

April 25th, 2012

Dr. Mumford is always professional, friendly, and accurate. I love that he spends so much time with my son at each appointment and encourages my questions. We are lucky to have him here in Emmett.

May 7th, 2009

Only doctor I have been too who listened to my symptoms in full without being in a rush. He then order the correct test to diagnose my problems. I had been to several doctors over a ten year period with no results. So am very pleased with Dr.Mumpford.

June 27th, 2016