Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett Negin
Dr. Brett Negin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Springs, FL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Child Psychiatry. Dr. Negin is affiliated with University Hospital & Med Cen and Marion Citrus Mental Health Centers. Dr. Negin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brett Negin has the following 1 specialty
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Brett Negin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.
Dr. Lacresha Hall
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Margate, FL 2.38 mi15
Dr. Leighton Brooks
Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Tamarac, FL 5.01 mi20
Dr. Mark Strickland
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Fort Lauderdale, FL 5.91 mi39