inactive

Brett J Negin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Negin has been great
My family doctor referred me and I can see why. My depression is gone after all these years. Yes he knows the medications and put me on the antidepressant that helped me but he is amazing as far as taking patients right on time, personally returning phone calls, and fitting you in to his schedule. Truly cares about his patients. Awesome credentials as well.

June 16th, 2016
Excellent and caring Doctor. With my past nightmares with horrible psychiatrists (Dr Peter Ventre and Paula Ann Francis, both quacks and money hungry, will give you drugs for the heck of it) it's a RELIEF to have found a psych who put you on the RIGHT meds and follow up to make sure you are doing well on them. Also treats his patients as individuals not as some cow in the pasture. Highly recommended

July 8th, 2014
Really good doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Negin for four years and really pleased with his work. I have had to apply for short term disability through my employer two times for severe anxiety, and Dr. Negin filled out a ton of paperwork and spoke with my disability carrier several times. He did this all free of charge and I can't thank him enough. When I went to him four years ago I was on four medications to help with severe anxiety. Dr. Negin now has me on two medications at very low dosages. I am so much better in terms of my work, relationships, and overall productivity. Definitely recommended if looking for a psychiatrist. I suspect any negative reviews on this site are substance abusers looking for meds which Dr. Negin won't prescribe them or people who live in misery and blame others for all of their problems. A great doctor if you need a psychiatrist. Great location in Coral Springs, very professional/upscale type of atmosphere.

September 28th, 2013
Worst doctor I have ever seen....Very cold and no bedside manners. It was just like going to a free clinic with an uncaring doctor. Terrible attitude towards patients.

March 12th, 2012
Really Good Psychiatrist
Amazing doctor- about as easy to talk to as you will find. Very personable and very professional. Extremely smart and has helped me become so much more productive in many areas of my life.

October 18th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Negin has helped me so much. I went to several psychiatrist before him, but he was the first doctor who put me on the proper medication that made me feel much better. He takes the time to always be there for me. I lost my insurance a couple of months ago, and he was kind enough to give me a sliding scale rate that I could afford. I truly feel he cares a lot about his patients.

June 22nd, 2011
Betsy
I brought my child to see Dr. Negin. He didn't even acknowledge my child's presence. He didn't talk to him at all. He is so cold and really has a terrible bed side manner with me as well. He has no affect. And seems to care less. Just wants to write out your scripts, get paid, and get you out of there so he can get back to whatever he was doing before you got there. Avoid him at all costs.

June 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
Super friendly and very knowledgeable doctor. Very down to earth type of person that anyone would feel comfortable talking to. My family physician recommended him for me and he has been amazing. He has written several letters for me for my job and never charges me extra. I even missed an appointment and he said no charge- you won't find many psychiatrists offices who are so pleasant. He also returns all of his calls promptly which I really like. I like that he went to Tulane Medical School which is a great school. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a knowledgeable and very caring psychiatrist.

June 14th, 2011
The very worst bedside manner. He was cold and uncaring. Do not go to this doctor. Avoid at all costs. I called him to help me with an emergency and he told me that I owed him money on an office visit.

January 27th, 2011
Very caring and smart doctor
Dr. Negin has been very helpful to me. He is very smart and also caring and understanding. I find that he makes me very comfortable to talk about issues that I would like to discuss. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a psychiatrist.

April 14th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I have been to a few psychiatrists and Dr. Negin has helped me tremendously. He takes the to listen to you and truly cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable. I also like that he returns my calls on the same day etc. and is very prompt- he never makes you wait.

July 21st, 2009
Professional, Conservative Psychiatrist
Dr. Negin is very good at what he does. Very smart and cares about his patients. He is not a therapist so if you are looking for someone to provide therapeutic value, you should find a therapist.