A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Odum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Odum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Odum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odum graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Odum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brett C. Odum practice?
Dr. Brett Odum practices Family Medicine near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Bristol Family Physicians.