Family Physicians

240 Medical Park Blvd
Ste 3000
Bristol, TN 37620
423-990-2400
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Is the best doctor that I have ever had.Very caring and thoughtful. He is a credit to his profession!

|  show details
May 18th, 2011

Always been professional and personable. Been with Dr. Odum for 8 years.

|  Child bed wetting  |  show details
by Jessica Hughes on Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Odum is very friendly, and has a great bedside manner. He is serious when he needs to be, but also very funny. He puts you at ease during your visit, and treats you as if you are the most important part of his practice. The children love him, and so do adults. He is very intelligent. Put my 10 year old on a prescription for bedwetting, and he hasn't wet since being on it. Thank God for Dr. Brett Odum!!!

|  Very poor  |  show details
by Freda Hartsock on Jun 8th, 2010

DR Odum bacame my Dr. in january 2005, at first he seemed to be very caring. He would come and give me a big hug and ask me if i loved JESUS, but as time went on he stopped that and seemed like he didn't care about anything except just doing what he had to do and getting the visit over with. he would take my blood pressure twice, look at my throat twice or maybe check my eyes over again. I did not understand what he was doing. He would not do a follow up on sleep disorder, he never knew that i been put on a c-pap machine. he sent me for a sleep test but after that he never ask me about or how i was doing with it.he tried to treat me with meds that only a psychiatrist should be giving me. none of it worked. he once gave me medicine that was supposed to do the same thing that another medicine i was taking does. double dosed....had to stop it after another Dr. told me what it was for... I hope somebody takes note of this and does something about this Dr.