A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Ohlfs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Ohlfs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Ohlfs, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohlfs graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ohlfs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Ronald Ohlfs MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett R. Ohlfs practice?
- Dr. Brett Ohlfs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Ohlfs practices Emergency Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bluff, CA.
See Redding Emergency Physicians.