Dr. Brett Oliver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Oliver?

June 7th, 2017

The best of the best

I have known Dr. Oliver for years. He first took care of my mother, and treated her with dignity and respect, even though she was having problems with Alzheimer's. My sister- in-law worked for him, and has only fantastic things to say about him. He has been my Dr. for several years. I have never had anything less than excellent care. Yes, I have had to wait a while at times, but this is because he takes time with each patient. It is worth the few extra minutes out of my day. Great staff....his nurse, Kerri, can't be beat. I love having a great Dr with a fantastic staff. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great Dr.

January 26th, 2017

Makes you feel like a person instead of livestock

In my experience, many doctors shuffle patients in and out quickly, spending as little time with them as possible, presumably to maximize the number of people they meet with. Dr. Oliver is completely opposite. He is personable, extremely intelligent, and actually listens. I can't say enough about him. Undoubtedly the best doctor I've ever had.

September 22nd, 2016

Great Doctor

Very caring and does as great job with listening to the patient and changing plan of care base on patient's issues. Limited availability for appointments right now

July 20th, 2015

Long Term Patient

Very good doctor not seeing patients except on Monday. I know he is doing other work but what about the patients that helped to move you forward we feel ignored. Your staff is rude and do not follow up when exposed to.

February 4th, 2015

Most wonderful Doctor you can asked for , just really cares about his patients

January 24th, 2015

I would never use Dr. Oliver again. Very sexist and rude.

April 12th, 2013

Not professional

First I wouldn't tell anyone about Dr. Oliver. My visit today wasn't very good he was so unfriendly didn't even tell me what was wrong he walks out of the room and 20mins later a nurse came in and i had to ask her what was wrong. He didn't even speak when he enter the room. So i would say i wouldn't go to him for myself or my family...When i went to check out i stood at the window for 5 min. or longer while the girls were in a room talking and laughing i had to say "I'm really to check out please". UNFRIENDLY GOING TO THE DOGS.....

February 8th, 2013

great

best dr in town

December 16th, 2011

Dr. Oliver is absolutely the best for me and my family we moved her over 8 years ago and he has been our family doctor eversince. Very easy to get in and see you and very caring to his patients over the past eight years I am very involoved in the community and never heard a bad thing about him or his practice..

August 16th, 2011

GREAT doctor. I've been seeing him for over 15 years. The nurses in his office are also great. His office staff, though, is terrible. They forget to call in your referals, they are rude when you check-in, and are just bad at what they do. Other than Dr. Oliver's office staff, he's great at what he does.

January 2nd, 2011

Dr Oliver has been our family doctor for several years. He and his staff are very caring and listens to all concerns.

January 26th, 2017