A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Opell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Opell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Opell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Opell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Brett Opell MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brett B. Opell practice?
- Dr. Brett Opell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Opell practices Urology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rahway, NJ.
See Elizabeth Urologists.