Jan 2nd, 2015

I was transferred to st. Mary's after a riding accident in which I received a brain bleed. Dr Osborne stated that I did not need surgery and though I don't recall that visit I did a follow up and after revifewing comparison cat scan it was determined that no additional follow up or PT was required. He suggested I look up the type of injury that was in my file and informed me that I would have mild reoccurrences and told me how to take control of them. I have learned the warning signs for triggers and have been able to control them. Everything seems to be as he stated and it's been over a year.

by Javier on Oct 9th, 2013

Very motivating to live a healthy and physically fit life. Roseanne his nurse is very good. I liked the office a lot.

Hurt coalminer show details Hurt coalminer
Sep 11th, 2011

He helped me when no other Dr. could

BEST NEUROSURGEON IN MIAMI DADE COUNTY show details BEST NEUROSURGEON IN MIAMI DADE COUNTY
by URSULA E HARRIS on Mar 29th, 2009

THIS MAN IS A GODSEND. HE IS SO CARING AND PATIENT WITH HIS PATIENTS. HE LISTENS AND GIVES YOU THE BEST ADVICE. HE IS VERY LOVING AND CARING. I PRAY HE COMES BACK AND REAL SOON.I LOVE YOU DR BRETT

Best neurosurgeon on earth show details Best neurosurgeon on earth
by Jose & Eudy Kaifman on May 15th, 2008

Dr. Osborne is the best neurosurgeon, my husband underwent a very rare and complicated surgery and it went pretty smooth and perfect! I call Dr. Osborn "hands of G-d" and if you have to put your spine and brain in hands of somebody, you can do it in his hands with your eyes closed. Seriously. No wonder our family doctor recommended him as "the only one". He is the only one.