A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Parkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Parkinson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkinson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Parkinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett T Parkinson MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brett T. Parkinson practice?
- Dr. Brett Parkinson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Brett Parkinson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Sandy, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.