Dr. Brett Perricelli MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Bethel Park, PA

May 16th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon!
Dr Pericelli did an excellent job on my hip replacement. I was back to my active life style within 90 days of surgery. I highly recommend Brett.

April 27th, 2017
I would fly back to Pittsburgh if I ever needed a new hip or knee
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Perricelli. He has done 2 hip replacement on my husband. His bedside manner is fantastic. His staff is top notch. His pain management protocol is great (my husband took Tylenol for 3 days after his last surgery). If I ever moved and needed a new hip or knee, I would come back to Pittsburgh to have him do it.

March 28th, 2017
I am 72 years old and had hip replacement surgery 3/9/17. Icouldn't believe how great everything went. Dr Perricelli is phenomenal. His personal caring went above and beyond anything I've experienced before. He called night before surgery to see how I was feeling and if I had any questions or concerns. He saw me before surgery and after. He dealt with my family and assured them everything went well. I was on my feet walking the halls shortly after surgery and never had pain of any kind. Dr Perricelli even came in at 7 am Saturday morning dressed up in a sportscoat to tell me I was ready to go home. He's a very dedicated and caring doctor and an excellent surgeon. Not 1 pain pill was ever needed after I left the hospital. The wound never seeped or was any problem. My mobility is so amazing. Friends and family can't believe how well I'm doing. I can't praise Dr Perricelli and his staff and the St. Clair hospital personnel enough. I will recommend dr. Perricelli to anyone who needs hip replacement surgery. I'm blessed to have found him. Thanks, Dr. Perricelli!!

November 28th, 2016
Helped my knee
I saw Dr. Perricelli for some knee pain. We discussed different options (he wrote down a nice list for me). I just tried some cortison and physical therapy. It worked out well. Pain is much better.

November 25th, 2016
Great Knee
I had a knee replacement several months ago. All went well. Very happy, Back to bowling!! Thanks to all

September 10th, 2016
Patient - 2 wonderful total knee replacements
Dr Perricelli is a profectionist. He wants all patients to have a successful surgery. His training is extensive, his home health care team is top notch with a direct line to him. If there is a concern they take a photo and send it to him on the spot. There is no wait time, he responds instantly. He responds to the patient directly and immediately as well. I called him at 5:30 am, an he responded immediately ans called later in the day to check on me. He had me come in for minor issues in order to make sure I was healing properly. All went well. My knees were extremely bowed, now they look beautiful and feel great. I can not say enough about him. I would go to no one else.

August 28th, 2016
Favorite Doctor!!!
Dr. Perricelli is a truly special doctor. Worked with me to help my overall health and my new knee. Great office staff and team. Aaron (his PA) is outstanding. I am not sure when this guy sleeps since he was the first one to see me in the morning and last one at night. Home therapy team made this an easy process. I wish he could be my primary doctor.

July 24th, 2016
Happy knee
I love my new knee. no problems with therapy. He called me the night before surgery "to check in".

July 2nd, 2016
Great Hip Surgery
I really like this doctor to the point that I would consider him a friend. I have developed a relationship with him over the past 3 years. He was never quick to operate and kept telling me "you'll tell me when you want to get it replaced". After difficulty with getting in and out of a car I made up my mind, my hip is now replaced, it feels GREAT!!. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Pericelli. He is kind, compassionate and best beside manner ever.

February 27th, 2016
Great total hip surgery
I had a total hip replacement with Dr. Perricelli. Everything was very well coordinated and I had a smooth surgery and recovery. I had minimal pain, left the day after the surgery and never needed much physical therapy. I saw Dr. Perricelli every visit.

November 11th, 2015
This doctor is amazing! He is kind, compassionate and highly skilled. I saw him everyday in the hospital. He called me the night BEFORE surgery and called me a week AFTER surgery just to check in and see how my progress was going. I used to dread getting out of a chair and doing stairs. Now I don't think about it.

May 29th, 2015
Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!!!
What a great doctor!! I grew up in Scott township and have since moved to Texas. Recently my mother fell and broke her hip. I had no idea who the best orthopod was in the hospital until I called my friend (who is a nurse at St. Clair) and told me and my father that it was Dr. Perricelli. The emergency room noted that he was not on call and it was somebody else. We asked to please call him anyways. He came into the hospital that evening (not even on call!!!), explained everything to my father, immediately called me and explained everything to me. The surgery went great, he spoke to my dad and called me afterwards since I was still awaiting my flight home. The next day my phone rang from the 412 area code, I immediately panicked....to my surprise it was Dr. Perricelli...again!!!!. He just wanted to let me know that everything was fine, mom was eating breakfast, her blood counts were good. Plan was for therapy that day! I was then lucky enough to meet him in person when I got home back to Pittsburgh. He even called me to see how she was doing after she was transferred to the rehab center. She had much less pain than I anticipated. What an amazing person, he answered every question and was there night and day. My mother did great after her hip surgery. I am convinced that she did better because of Dr. Perricelli. Thank you!!!