Dr. Brett Perricelli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 25th, 2016
Great Knee
I had a knee replacement several months ago. All went well. Very happy, Back to bowling!! Thanks to all

November 19th, 2016
Horrible experience
This is the SIXTH time I've written a review. The other five reviews have been taken down along with the other two one star reviews that were on the site prevously (both second opinons like myself. I went to Brett Pericelli for a second opinion concerning the exteme pain and stiffness in the back of my knee due to complications of a botched surgery from one of his underlings. Perricelli was unbelievably rude, arrogant and insulting, even going so far as to blame me for the surgical mishap. Just disgraceful behavior by a so-called healer.

September 10th, 2016
Patient - 2 wonderful total knee replacements
Dr Perricelli is a profectionist. He wants all patients to have a successful surgery. His training is extensive, his home health care team is top notch with a direct line to him. If there is a concern they take a photo and send it to him on the spot. There is no wait time, he responds instantly. He responds to the patient directly and immediately as well. I called him at 5:30 am, an he responded immediately ans called later in the day to check on me. He had me come in for minor issues in order to make sure I was healing properly. All went well. My knees were extremely bowed, now they look beautiful and feel great. I can not say enough about him. I would go to no one else.

August 28th, 2016
Favorite Doctor!!!
Dr. Perricelli is a truly special doctor. Worked with me to help my overall health and my new knee. Great office staff and team. Aaron (his PA) is outstanding. I am not sure when this guy sleeps since he was the first one to see me in the morning and last one at night. Home therapy team made this an easy process. I wish he could be my primary doctor.

July 24th, 2016
Happy knee
I love my new knee. no problems with therapy. He called me the night before surgery "to check in".

July 2nd, 2016
Great Hip Surgery
I really like this doctor to the point that I would consider him a friend. I have developed a relationship with him over the past 3 years. He was never quick to operate and kept telling me "you'll tell me when you want to get it replaced". After difficulty with getting in and out of a car I made up my mind, my hip is now replaced, it feels GREAT!!. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Pericelli. He is kind, compassionate and best beside manner ever.

February 27th, 2016
Great total hip surgery
I had a total hip replacement with Dr. Perricelli. Everything was very well coordinated and I had a smooth surgery and recovery. I had minimal pain, left the day after the surgery and never needed much physical therapy. I saw Dr. Perricelli every visit.

November 11th, 2015
This doctor is amazing! He is kind, compassionate and highly skilled. I saw him everyday in the hospital. He called me the night BEFORE surgery and called me a week AFTER surgery just to check in and see how my progress was going. I used to dread getting out of a chair and doing stairs. Now I don't think about it.

May 29th, 2015
Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!!!
What a great doctor!! I grew up in Scott township and have since moved to Texas. Recently my mother fell and broke her hip. I had no idea who the best orthopod was in the hospital until I called my friend (who is a nurse at St. Clair) and told me and my father that it was Dr. Perricelli. The emergency room noted that he was not on call and it was somebody else. We asked to please call him anyways. He came into the hospital that evening (not even on call!!!), explained everything to my father, immediately called me and explained everything to me. The surgery went great, he spoke to my dad and called me afterwards since I was still awaiting my flight home. The next day my phone rang from the 412 area code, I immediately panicked....to my surprise it was Dr. Perricelli...again!!!!. He just wanted to let me know that everything was fine, mom was eating breakfast, her blood counts were good. Plan was for therapy that day! I was then lucky enough to meet him in person when I got home back to Pittsburgh. He even called me to see how she was doing after she was transferred to the rehab center. She had much less pain than I anticipated. What an amazing person, he answered every question and was there night and day. My mother did great after her hip surgery. I am convinced that she did better because of Dr. Perricelli. Thank you!!!

January 1st, 2015
Start the New Year with a New Hip
I am sitting here on New Years day reviewing my last year and upcoming year. All I can say is that thankfully in the last year I met Dr. Perricelli. I had my hip replaced earlier in the year and it has changed my life. Dr. Perricelli is kind, caring, talented and has a great bedside manner. The surgery, therapy and recovery under Dr. Perricelli are much easier. I went home the next day!! The St. Clair nurses are wonderful!!! His office staff is easy to work with and the entire process was quite easy. I can now get out of a chair and walk without pain. Thank you!!!! He was well worth the wait to see him.

February 15th, 2014
Great Experience with knee surgery
I recently had a knee replacement by Dr. Perricelli. From start to finish I had NO PAIN, only what I would describe as an ache, not more. I was walking the day of surgery and went home the following day. I never took the pain pills, never felt groggy. It was obvious in the the therapy room who Dr. Perricelli operated on since we had no pain and better therapy. From the second i hit the door at St. Clair hospital he was described as "the best". He even called me the night before surgery!!!!! His home therapy team is the best!!! My knee feels great!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

November 11th, 2013
THE BEST knee doctor
I had bone on bone arthritis for many years. I had many injections. Eventually, i had a knee replacement done by Dr. Perricelli. I love him and his office staff. My hospital stay was wonderful, I had minimal pain. walking the night of surgery. He saw me every morning. The nurses let me know that he is the best one. He has operated on several of the nurses in the hospital, but also the nurses' mothers and the doctor's mothers!!