A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Presley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Presley is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Presley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Presley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Presley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Presley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Presley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Alan Presley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Presley practice?
- Dr. Brett Presley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Presley practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.