A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Presley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Presley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Presley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Presley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Presley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Alan Presley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Presley practice?
- Dr. Brett Presley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brett Presley practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.