Dr. Brett Quave MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

January 22nd, 2016
Very unsatisfied
My grandma has been coming to see dr Quave for over a year now and I have to say the man is a sweet sweet man but the waiting there is out of control ! Why do we have a appointment when we have to wait 2-3 hours in the waiting room just to get in a office room ???? We have lives too and if you are taking on to many people then you need to hire more help !!!!! Many people share my feelings .

October 24th, 2011
Horrible!
Waited forever to be seen and he really only wants to use mental health to treat pain. Is he kiddin? Our only choice in pain management in the area does not treat pain! The wait is always over 90 minutes.

May 10th, 2011
disappointed
I really like this doctor on a personal level professionally all he wants to do is inject, inject , inject and pass out pills. I had to go to my family doctor to get another opinion and referral.Shots and pills do not hold all the answers

February 19th, 2011
not impressed
Long waits, sick of getting shots, needles, his associates do all the work and talk and plan with patients and he just does procedures. Very poor examination Felt like a run through organizationNever goin back

July 14th, 2009
Dr. Quave and his staff are wonderful people and really care about you as a person and will help you to the best of their ability. Yes, there are accasional wait times, however you must remember that it is a doctors office and things happen. If you want compassionate staff and a doctor who really cares about you then you will accept any wait times.I recommend Dr. Quave and his staff. He really cares about you and helping you to manage your pain. He also has a great sense of humor and truly cares about you as a patient. Dr. Quave has been a great asset to the community of Yakima and surrounding areas.

June 17th, 2008
Just what Yakima needed
I have been a patient of Dr. Quaves for almost a year now and feel the he and his staff are great. Before he came to Yakima we had to go to Seattle for treatment. My insurance would not pay for that. I feel that Dr. Quave and his asst. are great.

April 12th, 2008
A DISGRACE TO THE PROFESSION
Dr. Quave is new to the area where I live and is taking over a specialized practice. He is now the only doctor in the area treating the former patients of other doctors who quit and gave up on thier patients for reasons not entirely clear. During my visit, the staff of Dr. Quave were very rude and insulting. Another patient in the wating room commisurated with me about the rude staff and how long we had to sit in the waiting room. The medical form contained personal religious questions that I thought were inappropriate and unrelated to the medical procedure. I have never seen a medical form that asked religious questions before,(do I hear seperation from church and practice?). The wait time was 3.5 hours before actually meeting with this doctor. I have chronic back pain and sitting for exteneded periods of time makes it worse. After I complained about the wait, the rude treatment by the staff, and the personal religous questions, I was awarded with a letter from the office manager stating that Dr. Quave WILL NOT ACCEPT ME AS A PATIENT. To top this off, there is NO OTHER DOCTOR IN THE AREA I LIVE THAT WILL PERFORM THE PROCEDURE. DR. QUAVE HAS PREVENTED A MEDICAL PROCEDURE THAT IS NECESSARY IN ORDER FOR ME TO CONTINUE WORKING!! DR QUAVE AND THE DOCTORS THAT REFERRED ME TO HIM HAVE DONE MYSELF AND THIS COMMUNITY A GREAT DISERVICE. HIS DENIAL OF TREATMENT WILL RELULT IN THE LOSS OF MY JOB SINCE I CANNOT WORK WITHOUT THIS PROCEDURE AND THIS IN TURN WILL CAUSE A LOSS OF INCOME (no job no $$), LOSS OF HOUSE (no income, cannot pay mortgage!), BE FORECED INTO DISABLITY (forced to take government pittance just to eat, thank you Dr. Quave), ETC (the list is too long and agonizing). My advice is that if you have medical insurance that allows you to see doctors in other cities then STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR AS POSSIBLE. This will save you alot of time and grief that will be endured if you find yourself in the care of this physician.