Dr. Brett Quigley, MD
Fellowship-Trained Spine Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Totally misdiagnosed in second opinion. Only copied old records.  |  show details
by Jonathan C on Aug 30th, 2014

A number of years ago I went this specialist to review a failed back surgery. Years later I know that the original surgeon mangled me and left me with severe adhesive arachnoiditis. Dr. Quigley did nothing more than protect his peer by dismissing my case as just bad luck and copying my previous history into my file. I do NOT recommend him OR his colleagues, another of which did the same routine with a tragic shoulder surgery I had. I was forced to leave the USA, in both cases, to get an honest opinion. This office and these frauds represents what is truly wrong with medicine in the USA today.

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2010

I fractured my back in 2002. After 7.5 years of varying levels of pain and neurological issues, my situation became much worse in late 2009. Dr. Quigley was very professional and thorough. Back surgery is not something that one should jump into, he described the risks and benefits and allowed me the opportunity to select my option. My surgery and post surgical recovery went as he described and I am making very good progress towards a full recovery. If I had questions, he returned my calls promptly.