Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He acts like he's too important to take time to care about your problem show details He acts like he's too important to take time to care about your problem
Apr 14th, 2016

His assessment took 5 minutes. He was dismissive and seemed to have made up his mind in the first 30 seconds that he was not going to help me. He didn't take the time to listen or ask more than a few questions. My pain is real and he acted like he wouldn't be the type of person to kindly explain his thoughts on the situation. He was rushed and impatient. NEVER GOING BACK TO HIM.

Feb 28th, 2010

I fractured my back in 2002. After 7.5 years of varying levels of pain and neurological issues, my situation became much worse in late 2009. Dr. Quigley was very professional and thorough. Back surgery is not something that one should jump into, he described the risks and benefits and allowed me the opportunity to select my option. My surgery and post surgical recovery went as he described and I am making very good progress towards a full recovery. If I had questions, he returned my calls promptly.