Dr. Brett Quigley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Quigley?

October 8th, 2017

I had a really bad herniated L5 and I wanted to avoid surgery at all costs. I started seeing Dr. Quigley in late July and made him understand my fear of surgical procedures. He always took his time to make sure I completely understood everything that was going on and how each issue contributed to the sciatic pail I was in. He never prodded me to have a surgical procedure. His confidence is his ability made me trust him more and more and after 8 weeks I decided on the surgery. He told me exactly what he was going to do and he did exactly that. He reviewed my MRI twice, so I clearly understood. I went to the hospital and had to use a wheelchair because I could not longer walk. After my 2.5 hour procedure, I walked out of the hospital and now after a two week recovery, I'm returning to normal with no pain and full mobility. Some of the reviews are a bit unfair, my experience was you might have to wait a little for your appointment, but when you are speaking to him there is no clock running to kick you out. He will give you his undivided and complete attention (I guess that make him late sometimes). So if you fear having back surgery, you have found the right guy. I would recommend him to anyone! CWW

March 22nd, 2017

Dr. Quigley is fantastic!

I had spinal fusion (L4 & L5). I'm back to work after 3.5 weeks. I feel great, just a little sore. Dr. Quigley was great from the beginning. He explained everything to me. Answered all my questions and did not rush me. Wonderful bedside manner!!! Love him and his staff!!

April 14th, 2016

He acts like he's too important to take time to care about your problem

His assessment took 5 minutes. He was dismissive and seemed to have made up his mind in the first 30 seconds that he was not going to help me. He didn't take the time to listen or ask more than a few questions. My pain is real and he acted like he wouldn't be the type of person to kindly explain his thoughts on the situation. He was rushed and impatient. NEVER GOING BACK TO HIM.

February 28th, 2010

I fractured my back in 2002. After 7.5 years of varying levels of pain and neurological issues, my situation became much worse in late 2009. Dr. Quigley was very professional and thorough. Back surgery is not something that one should jump into, he described the risks and benefits and allowed me the opportunity to select my option. My surgery and post surgical recovery went as he described and I am making very good progress towards a full recovery. If I had questions, he returned my calls promptly.

December 18th, 2009

Okay doctor - office is poor/unfriendly

October 13th, 2017