A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Roth is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Roth, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Roth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Alan Roth MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Roth practice?
- Dr. Brett Roth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Roth practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.