A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Scharf is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharf
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Scharf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Scharf, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Scharf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Laurence Scharf DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett L. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Brett Scharf has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Scharf practices Family Medicine near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Primary Care Doctors.