A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Scharf is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Scharf, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Scharf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Campus
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Laurence Scharf DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett L. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Brett Scharf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Scharf practices Family Medicine near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cresson, PA.
See Altoona Primary Care Doctors.