Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett Schlifka
Dr. Brett Schlifka, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL, with other offices in Lake Worth, FL and Lewiston, ME (and 4 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Schlifka is affiliated with Shamokin Area Community Hospital, Madigan Army Medical Center and Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center. Dr. Schlifka has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brett Schlifka has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Brett Schlifka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.
Dr. Ramin Abdolvahabi
Wellington, FL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Steven Dutcher
Wellington, FL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Joshua Kouri
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Wellington, FL 0.01 mi14