A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Schlifka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Schlifka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlifka
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlifka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlifka graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlifka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Schlifka DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Brett Schlifka practice?
- Dr. Brett Schlifka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Schlifka practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Scranton Surgeons.