A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Schlifka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Schlifka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlifka graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlifka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Schlifka DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Brett Schlifka practice?
- Dr. Brett Schlifka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Schlifka practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Scranton Surgeons.