A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Scott, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UK HealthCare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Andrew Scott MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Brett Scott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brett Scott practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.