A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Shepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Shepard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Shepard, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Shepard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett D Shepard MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Shepard practice?
- Dr. Brett Shepard has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Shepard practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Infectious Disease Doctors.