A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Siegrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Siegrist, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegrist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegrist Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Siegrist, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegrist graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Siegrist has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Siegrist MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett Siegrist practice?
- Dr. Brett Siegrist has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Siegrist practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.