A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Siegrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Siegrist, Vascular Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegrist
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Siegrist Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Siegrist, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegrist graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Siegrist has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Siegrist MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett Siegrist practice?
- Dr. Brett Siegrist has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brett Siegrist practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.