A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Stauffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Stauffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauffer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Stauffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Dean Stauffer MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Stauffer practice?
- Dr. Brett Stauffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Stauffer practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.