Dr. Brett Stompro MD Patient Reviews

• 36 reviews

January 5th, 2017
Don't believe the BS he feeds you about how caring he is and how he will take care of his patients. Or how good he is because he is also a sculptor. They will take your money, do a mediocre job and then ignore you.

January 15th, 2015
Wow, this entire staff and doctors are AMAZING. I refer them to my family and friends all the time. I had eye lid surgery about 10 years ago and Dr. Stompro did an amazing job. Still happy to date! I visit them frequently but only to drop off treats as I still want them to know how pleased I am with their professionalism and personal TLC!

May 22nd, 2014
Face Lift
I had a Face Lift with Dr. Stompro in 2013. The scars behind my ears are terrible... When I came for the appointments I was waiting at least for 45 min or more to see him.. So, your choice

November 24th, 2013
Doctor Stompro is an amazing plastic surgeon. I immediately felt at ease during my appointment. He has a very kind and calming way about him. He listened carefully to all my concerns and answered every one of my questions without me feeling rushed in any way. I was VERY happy with the results of my surgery. I have absolute confidence and trust in Dr. Stompro! I have referred him to many of my friends and entrusted him with the surgery of my daughter. In addition, I have had Botox and Laser treatments done by Dr. Stompro's staff. It's important to me to have these kind of services performed by medical professionals and again been very pleased with not only the results, but the manner in which I was treated. The staff is kind and considerate. They always make me feel like a VIP.

November 6th, 2013
Love thier Medi Spa Facials.
I had a wonderful experience at the office. I had the greatest surgery and made the best choice going with Dr. Stompro and the practice. The Medi Spa is wonderful and I love the Facials. I go every 5 weeks and switch from Microderm to Facial Rejuvenations. Its whats best for my skin and my skin is the best its every looked. I am so pleased.

November 5th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
I cannot say enough about what an exceptional doctor and person that Brett Stompro is. I had surgery back in 2001 and have always remembered it as a great & positive experience.....from consultation to post-op follow up. His staff was also wonderful to work with. I would go back to him in a second with any future cosmetic surgery needs and would recommend him (and I have) to friends and family.

November 5th, 2013
caregiver
iv know this man a very long time he is amazing the best md on this planet kind careing just an all around great man and proude to say that he is my freind and one great football player love you brett

November 3rd, 2013
I would never let any other doctor touch my face!
I interviewed a number of plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Stompro for my eye surgery and brow lift. I have always heard such wonderful reviews from the community in regards to Dr. Stompro. I am glad I listened. He is a gifted and genuine doctor. Truly passionate about his work. I had to wait for my appointment a few times, but it was well worth the wait. Once I was in the room he took his time with me, listened to me and made me feel very comfortable with my decision. I am completely in love with my results! I also love the office staff. They are amazing! So friendly and helpful. If you are considering cosmetic surgery do yourself a favor and pay Dr. Stompro a visit.

November 2nd, 2013
you won't be disappointed!
I have been a patient of Dr Stompro's for many years, and have referred a number of friends and colleagues to him as well. Every person I referred was extremely pleased with the service he provided. I have complete confidence in the work that he performs, and have always been incredibly pleased with the results. I trust his advisement completely. He has always exhibited great attention to details, and would not perform work unnecessarily. Post-surgery, he is very responsive and attentive, in a highly personalized manner. And his office staff are both friendly and professional. I could not offer a stronger recommendation to anyone seeking cosmetic attention.

November 2nd, 2013
Thank you for helping me this last year with my procedure. I am very grateful. You truly are an amazing surgeon!

November 2nd, 2013
Can't say enough great things about the doctors and their staff from the moment you walk through the doors your treated like a princess

November 2nd, 2013
Amazing doctor and staff!
Dr. Stompro and his staff are amazing! While he is a talented and gifted surgeon, he is also a caring and compassionate person. We would highly recommend Dr. Stompro to anyone!