Dr. Brett Summey Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Summey Jr?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Brett Summey Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2015

Amazing Doc!

October 9th, 2012

will not be seeing him again

i found Dr. Summey to be incredibly difficult to talk to. He did not provide me with a wealth of knowledge, provide pros and cons for possible treatments, or even elaborate on the details of anything. it was MY responsibility to ask questions about EVERYTHING (thank god i even remembered all of the important ones) and it was very obvious that he was annoyed with me asking so many questions and taking up his time. he had a very condescending attitude towards my ability to grasp what my skin would need or towards the idea that i would even try. yes. i realize i am not a trained dermatologist. rather than inform me as well as possible to allow me to make a decision, and give me an honest opinion of all the things that might benefit my skin he was intent on only selling the one procedure he could perform and completely ignored any of my concerns or brushed me off with "well i wouldn't mess it up". if i cant have an intelligent, receptive conversation with a doctor who cares, than i absolutely refuse to let them touch my face.

January 8th, 2010

Totally recommend

I cannot begin to tell you how caring and attentive Dr. Summey was during my recent exam. He is very knowledgeable and diagnosed my problem immediately. I would recommend Dr. Summey completely.

August 14th, 2015