A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Sweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Sweitzer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweitzer
Dr. Sweitzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Alan Sweitzer MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Sweitzer practice?
- Dr. Brett Sweitzer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brett Sweitzer practices Sports Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians.