A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Sweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Sweitzer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Sweitzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Sweitzer practice?
Dr. Brett Sweitzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near East Norriton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.