Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Brett Sweitzer
Brett Sweitzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Elkins Park, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Sports Medicine. Brett Sweitzer is affiliated with Montgomery Hospital XXXXX, Elkins Park Hospital and Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services. He speaks English.
Brett Sweitzer has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Brett Sweitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Rosemarie Boehm
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Daniel Morrissy III
Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Gene Shaffer
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi19