brett swenson Is this you?

Have you seen brett swenson?

September 10th, 2016

Great family doctor

Dr. Swenson has taken care of me and my family through many health care issues. He has coordinated multiple doctors for major surgery and follow up care. His attention to our needs over the years has been great. My only complaint is sometimes you have to follow up with the staff yourself....they don't always call back.

May 6th, 2016

Dr. Swenson is wonderful! He follows up with me in person, which I really appreciate, and I am so relieved to find a doctor that I know takes the time to try to figure out whats wrong. He helped me through some tough times and his staff helps get me to specialists fairly quickly. I have a hard time with their phone system so I just press 1 to get one of the nice gals up front to help you.

April 15th, 2016

I feel Dr. Swenson is very caring and sympathetic though I do find that it takes a few days to get results from his office. I do have a lot of health issues and when I need to get it they do all they can to fit me in. I am very thankful for that!

March 2nd, 2016

Avoid This Practice

It's my opinion that Dr. Swenson represents everything that is wrong with healthcare these days. My wife had a very frustrating experience with him and his office and we feel that he gamed the medical system, billed our insurance company and us for an unnecessary office visit that did nothing more that waste financial resources, create undue patient stress and abused her personal time. After her experience and receipt of the invoice, I contacted Dr. Swenson's office, medical staff, office manager to voice my dissatisfaction thinking that maybe what happened was just an unfortunate set of circumstances and they would apologize and forgive the bill. Unfortunately, what happened is that I got the run around, calls were not returned and once I did finally speak with the office manager, she was unsympathetic even though she admitted that what happened was not normal patient protocol. Bottom line, I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 13th, 2015

Lacks Compassion

After MRI Dr Swenson referred me to a neurosurgeon. First available appointment with neurosurgeon is 5 weeks. Needed pain medication refilled (Norco) just enough medication to last until I see neurosurgeon. I have a 45-degree curvature of the spine plus severe spinal cord/nerve ending impingement and Dr Swenson will do nothing to help me manage the pain I have daily. All I need is enough medication to last until I see the neurosurgeon, and he refused to do it. He has zero compassion, which I believe is important in any physician. If you have anything more serious than a cold or sore throat, look elsewhere for a doctor who will be there for you when needed.

April 17th, 2014

Great Doc, Wonderful Staff

I am glad to have Dr. Swenson as my primary care physician. He is an excellent listener with a friendly and approachable style who is also tech savvy. His office is extremely well managed and his staff is knowledgeable and efficient. I feel a sense of security knowing I can call his office and be seen in a reasonable time frame.

March 14th, 2014

How to find a great G.P. that makes you feel comfortable

The staff and Dr. Swenson made me feel comfortable, the first time I walked in the door. I am recommending Dr. Swenson and his staff, to anyone needing a Medical facility that you can trust, feel comfortable with, and along with managing my health, together.

December 29th, 2013

Top Notch MD

Dr. Swenson takes his time with me & my husband. He actually listens to what we're saying. I have recommended him to several friends & neighbors.

October 26th, 2013

WOW!

I am so thankful to my friends for referring me to a wonderful doctor and staff. My first visit I was actually acknowledged as a new patient with a warm smile and a "welcome" While getting my vitals I automatically knew the nurse I was with for the first few minutes of my visit was warm, caring, friendly, and SMILEY. No grumpy nurses here! After being escorted to a room Dr. Swenson came in and introduced himself. What a nice, caring professional! Not only did he take the time with me and my previous health history he actually set up labs and a plan of care for me. Part of that plan was be referred to a specialist. Yes, he could have gave me a list of referrals but instead he had his nurse call the top specialist and get me in the next day! All I can say is I look forward to my follow up visit and the friendly and caring staff!

October 4th, 2013

Best find in scottsdale

I was new to the area & my neighbors kept telling me there is a great family Dr down the street. They were right. My daughter had a fever & they fit me right in. What a find. Beautiful office, cheerful staff. Barely a wait-- compared to what we are used to. And Dr Swenson is fantastic. Friendly, thorough, easy with my daughter and I. We loved him!! I highly recommend Dr Swenson's office.

October 3rd, 2013

Best!!!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Swenson for almost 10 years!!!!! He is amazing and his staff is the best! I have Lupus and a few other issues that need to be monitored closely and Dr. Swenson is always on top of this and takes the time to listen to me, answer all of my questions and teaches me new ways to cope with my disease and the little things associated with it. His staff is the most friendly and is always so courteous to you and is sensitive to your needs as a patient. I would and have referred friends and family members to his practice. You will not find another doctor like Dr. Swenson in Scottsdale or the surrounding area!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

January 23rd, 2013

Great doctor / terrible staff follow-up rate

Dr. Swenson has been a great doctor. Very knowledgeable, takes time to answer questions and is not rushed. But his staff never follows-up with calls related to lab results/xrays/etc and I've left messages before on the appt line and no one has ever returned my call. It gets frustrating.