A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Zimmerman, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Thomas Zimmerman DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brett T. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Brett Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Zimmerman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Holland, MI.
See Holland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.