Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett Taylor
Dr. Brett Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ballwin, MO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Dr. Taylor has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brett Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Brett Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ballwin, MO.
Dr. Newton White Sr
Saint Louis, MO 1.52 mi56
Dr. Denis Nam
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Chesterfield, MO 1.79 mi9
Dr. Cara Cipriano
Chesterfield, MO 1.79 mi