A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Todd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Todd, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Todd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett R Todd MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett R. Todd practice?
- Dr. Brett Todd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Todd practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.