Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
All About The Money show details All About The Money
by Shawn Herrick on Apr 19th, 2015

I went to him for my blood pressure ( seriously high ). went in for my regular 3 month visit. He told me he was calling in my meds. asked how I was and I said I had a cold and says he would call in script. waited 2 days . Had to call back. calls in all my scripts but blood pressure. I call back for 8 days. Finally they tell me I need another appointment when I was just there for my regular visit. Today is day 13 and all I got is a letter telling me i cant come back to Third St Family Health. What kind of doctor lets a patient go this long with no blood pressure meds. He is just wanting to squeeze another visit from me. He is all about money.

Avoid this doctor!! show details Avoid this doctor!!
Sep 17th, 2012

He is the most uncaring doctor I've ever met. You doesn't even look at you if he can avoid it. He rarely says anything, and when he does its something idiotic.He shouldn't be practicing medicine! He totally doesn't listen to your medical concerns at all.This clinic is not bad but this particular doctor is the WORST!!!

Horrible show details Horrible
Jan 12th, 2012

Is very arrogant and condescending. Treats you with a very patronizing attitude. Acts like he hates his job and doesn't want to be there. If you bring up a medical problem you are having, he pooh poohs it till your so sick that you end up in the ER because he won't address the things your telling him. If you are assertive and insist that you are having a serious problem, he gets very hostile and belittles you.

Jan 18th, 2011

This doctor is very rude and doesn't listen to the concerns of his patients and should not be practicing in this field.