A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Wallentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Wallentine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Wallentine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallentine graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallentine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Wallentine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett Wallentine practice?
- Dr. Brett Wallentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Wallentine practices Family Medicine near Evans, GA.
See Evans Primary Care Doctors.