A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Wallentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Wallentine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Wallentine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallentine graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallentine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallentine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans