A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Wertman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Wertman, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Wertman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wertman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Michael Wertman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brett M. Wertman practice?
- Dr. Brett Wertman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Wertman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Cardiologists.