A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Wertman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Wertman, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wertman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Wertman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wertman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Michael Wertman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brett M. Wertman practice?
- Dr. Brett Wertman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Wertman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Cardiologists.