A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Wiater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Wiater is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiater
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiater Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiater graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Peter Wiater MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett P. Wiater practice?
- Dr. Brett Wiater has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brett Wiater practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, MI.