Dr. Brett Wiater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Wiater?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Brett Wiater?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017

The Best Doctor with the kindest bedside manner

I found Dr Brett Wiater to be a wonderful, caring ,smart, man that really was concerned for my healing.

October 16th, 2016

I drove over 4 hours to get an appointment with Dr. Wiater, two times, for possible shoulder surgery, which has now been set up. Both visits I had to wait a long time for him to come into my room, and then he spoke to me for about 5 minutes and when I said I had some questions, he was very abrupt and announced he had 30 patients to see that day and he would only allow 2 questions! After seeing him twi ce and agreeing to have major shoulder replacement surgery done, I thought for sure he would explain the procedure to me, the risks, time in hospital, what to expect, rehab, etc. BUT HE DID NOT, and I started trying to find who should I talk to in order to my questions answered. I was told "there are no nurses here, you will have to ask the doctor himself"! I could hardly believe what I was hearing...so I have been writing down all my questions and ended up making one more office call with him THE DAY BEFORE MY SURGERY next month, at which time I sure hope he will take the time to explain things to me! I can't believe there is no nurse, medical aide, or patient advocate I could call . BAD PATIENT MANNERISMS.

September 21st, 2016

Great Compationate Personality

Very personable for ortho great personality compassionate and actually interested in understanding what's going on with your body especially for somebody like me who has ehlers danlos syndrome. I've gone too many Ortho doctors who like to disregard all the things that happen to ehlers danlos patients as there's nothing they can do. Finally I think someone's listening to me and has my best interest at heart for my unstable shoulders and unstable clavicles. I highly recommend Brett Wiater if you have any concerns with your hands shoulders elbows and his brother Patrick Wiater for orthopedic surgery higher than his brother Brett but very compassionate as well.

September 20th, 2016

Dr. Wiater was great. I had a nerve entrapment in my elbow for two months before i saw him. I went to another orthopedic surgeon and he completely ignored the fact that I had numbness and tingling in my hand, a huge key in nerve related injuries. That doctor did not listen and said I had a completely ruptured tricep...but Ic ould move my arm without any pain and put me through unnecessary MRI's. After seeing Dr. Wiater once he already suspected a nerve entrapment, sent me to get an EMG, and the test showed thats what it was. Soon after i had a perfect surgery and i am almost fully recovered. Great with check ups, doesn't rush time during appointments, listens to all symptoms and is empathetic. I would recommend him to anyone. Even told my primary care doctor and he's recommending him to patients with arm related injuries.

November 12th, 2015

Dr. Brett wiater did elbow surgery on me he did an awesome job my elbow feels great! He answered all my questions. He is very nice and polite. I would recommend him to anyone who has elbow problem.

November 12th, 2015

Dr. Brett Wiater repaired my daughter's shoulder. He was the most thoughtful and sincere individual and I am so thankful he was able to help her. Post operation she is now able to return to her sports and is free of all pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Brett Wiater for any future surgery.

September 21st, 2015

Excellent specialist with a great bedside manner

My 76 year old mother broke her elbow. I flew up from Miami to help and called around for a specialist. Dr. Brett was recommended by a friend and we were able to get her in the same day. He scheduled a surgery to reattach the bone. Her results were excellent. You could tell he had great focus and interest in what was going on with her and got the job done. When your mom is injured, that is a high bar to hit as I flew in from out of town. I would recommend him any day.

May 2nd, 2015

I saw Dr. Brett Wiater for shoulder pain and he was so thorough and kind. I feel so fortunate to have found him. He resolved my issue completely. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic care.

May 1st, 2014

Very Impressed

Dr. Wiater was very professional and his office staff were quite helpful. I was able to recover from a bad arm injury thanks to his expertise in treating me. Very satisfied.

May 1st, 2014

Very Pleased

I saw Dr. Brett Wiater for a shoulder injury and found him very pleasant and thorough. My visit was timely and overall I am very pleased with the results for my shoulder. He also recommended a great place for physical therapy.

February 16th, 2012