A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Wilkerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wilkerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
- Saint James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center O.S.F.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett J Wilkerson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brett J. Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Brett Wilkerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Wilkerson practices Anesthesiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.