A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Wohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Wohler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Wohler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohler graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wohler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Alan Wohler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Wohler practice?
- Dr. Brett Wohler has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Wohler practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.