A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Young, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Devere Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Young practice?
- Dr. Brett Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Young practices Family Medicine near Mckinney, TX.
See Mckinney Family Physicians.