A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Young, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Young, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Devere Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Young practice?
- Dr. Brett Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Young practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.