A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brettly Teague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brettly Teague is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brettly Teague, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Teague graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Teague has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brettly Joel Teague MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brettly J. Teague practice?
- Dr. Brettly Teague has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brettly Teague practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.