Do your homework show details Do your homework
by Jeff Davis on May 27th, 2015

My father had cataract surgery from this doctor. He was one of the 1% who developed complications. Dr Teague kept referring my father back to his optometrist for care instead of dealing with the issue himself. When Dr Teague did finally agree to see my father, he looked for ANY excuse to claim my dad had some pre-existing condition and it couldn't possibly be his fault. The doctor diagnosed my dad (incorrectly) with Keratoconus Teague said to try some bogus contacts and there was nothing else to be done. I found a quality physician here in the Fort Worth area for my father to obtain a second opinion. This physician shot down the Keratoconus diagnosis and properly discovered a Macular Edema (swelling of the Macula from surgery). A heavy regimen of antibiotic drops and a new set of prescription lenses has my dad back to seeing 20/20. If you use Dr Teague and have complications, seek a second opinion from a reputable physician. I will keep my personal opinion To myself since I have never met the Dr face to face, and it is probably best that way.

Sep 15th, 2012