Dr. Bretton Jameson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bretton Jameson?

June 25th, 2017

This place SUCKS and you should avoid or it will cost you one way or the other!! My son had an accident, we too him to the OSU medical facility and the doctor there referred us to OrthoOklahoma. We waited a week because they were supposed to call us to setup the appointment, we ended up calling them. My son waited over an hour for the doctor , who came in for 5 minutes to barely look at his hand and tell him he couldn't help him, after I had asked specifically if their office worked with hand injuries, then he had a nurse put a splint on him , which was all wrong, they were supposed to give referral but they never followed up. They billed outrageous amounts to our insurance and us for DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! If we would have stuck with their splint and waited for a referral from them my son would have had to have surgery or been permanently injured. Luckily we took matters into our own hands and went to an amazing world renowned hand Surgeon in OKC Dr. Ghazi Rayan who actually was on time for the appointment, spent a ton of time with my son evaluating his injury and then personally created the splint my son needed to have his injury heal properly, which fixed my son's hand, he followed up and charged far less for quality services (As one would expect from a competent and qualified professional). SO, AVOID OrthoOklahoma they are the absolute worst!!!!

November 1st, 2016

Excellence

I had a total Hip replacement an my experience was Great !!

June 30th, 2016

Fused ball joint in foot and did a good job..no problems after 2 years

September 22nd, 2013

carpal tunnel, shoulder surgery....

June 28th, 2013

Not a good doctor

Dr. Jameson comes in and spends about 5 minutes with you , and lets his nurse aids spend most of the time with you telling you what he has found out or telling you how to care for you problem. He seems too busy going outside and smoking or whatever he is doing rather than spending the time with his patients. He is very expensive for the time he spends with you. Very slow in getting your physical therapy setup unless you do it there and listens more to outside influence when it comes to how long you need to be off work. I was told 4-6 weeks for carpal tunnel surgery and recover. I had carpal tunnel surgery on a Thursday and then he had the nurse call me back and tell me that I could go back to work that following Monday. So bascially I was off for surgery/recovery for one day and the weekend and due to that going back so quickly develeped gangleon cysts in my wrist and had to have addditional surgery. My hand still bothers me because I went back to work too quick. He first missed the diagnosis and told me it was arthritis so prior to the surgery I went almost two years before it was caught and this was from another physician findings. I would not recommend him he is a "pretty boy" and beyond that not a good surgeon and bad bedside manners.

September 24th, 2017