Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Not a good doctor show details Not a good doctor
by J on Jun 28th, 2013

Dr. Jameson comes in and spends about 5 minutes with you , and lets his nurse aids spend most of the time with you telling you what he has found out or telling you how to care for you problem. He seems too busy going outside and smoking or whatever he is doing rather than spending the time with his patients. He is very expensive for the time he spends with you. Very slow in getting your physical therapy setup unless you do it there and listens more to outside influence when it comes to how long you need to be off work. I was told 4-6 weeks for carpal tunnel surgery and recover. I had carpal tunnel surgery on a Thursday and then he had the nurse call me back and tell me that I could go back to work that following Monday. So bascially I was off for surgery/recovery for one day and the weekend and due to that going back so quickly develeped gangleon cysts in my wrist and had to have addditional surgery. My hand still bothers me because I went back to work too quick. He first missed the diagnosis and told me it was arthritis so prior to the surgery I went almost two years before it was caught and this was from another physician findings. I would not recommend him he is a "pretty boy" and beyond that not a good surgeon and bad bedside manners.