A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bria Tinsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bria Tinsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bria Tinsley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinsley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tinsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mid-Valley Hospital
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bria Marie Tinsley MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bria M. Tinsley practice?
- Dr. Bria Tinsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Bria Tinsley practices Internal Medicine near Jessup, PA.
See Jessup Internists.