A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cole, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cole has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Cole MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Cole practice?
- Dr. Brian Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Cole practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.