A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cole, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cole has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Cole MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Cole practice?
- Dr. Brian Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Cole practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.