A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cole, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Anthony Cole MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Cole practice?
- Dr. Brian Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.