A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Green, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Allen Green MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Green practice?
- Dr. Brian Green has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brian Green practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Radiologists.