A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jewett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jewett, Total Joint Replacement of the Hip & Knee Specialist, The Development of Technologies in Implant Design & Surgical Techniques is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jewett
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jewett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jewett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jewett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A. Jewett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Jewett practice?
- Dr. Brian Jewett has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Jewett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons and Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.