A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Jewett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Jewett, Total Joint Replacement of the Hip & Knee Specialist, The Development of Technologies in Implant Design & Surgical Techniques is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jewett
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Jewett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Jewett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jewett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A. Jewett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Jewett practice?
- Dr. Brian Jewett has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Jewett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons and Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.