Dr. Brian Jewett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Jewett?

May 24th, 2017

Dr. Jewett replaced my father's broken hip replacement and leg. My father had a hip replacement done by another surgeon in So. Oregon a year earlier. My father fell and the hip replacement didn't hold and shattered part of the thigh bone. No Dr. in So. Oregon would touch such a complicated surgery because of the severity of the injury and the fact my dad was going to turn 87 in a few days. The hospital contacted Dr. Jewett and he was willing to help my father when everyone else seemed to be to scared to do such a complicated surgery. This was around Fed. 6 2017. My father is doing fantastic, and has no pain. I can't tell you enough about how great this Dr. is. I am so greatfull and feel so lucky to have gotten him to do the surgery that I have scheduled an appointment myself with him for knee surgery. This man is one of the best Doctors in our country.

December 9th, 2014

Dr. Jewett is an exceptionally good surgeon, which is probably why his schedule is so booked up....meaning, you can usually expect to wait a month or more for an appointment. His disposition is sweet, and he has a dry sense of humor which I love. He did my total knee replacement surgery and he did an absolutely beautiful job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Doctor's Response

Hello. We apologize for not responding sooner, as we just received notification of your review. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine for your care.

SHOW