A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian McDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. McDonald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A McDonald MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Brian McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian McDonald practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Internists, Schenectady Critical Care Practitioners, and Schenectady Pulmonologists.