A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Powers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Powers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Powers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Pocono Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Allan Powers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Powers practice?
- Dr. Brian Powers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Powers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Surgeons.