A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Stone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Stone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Stone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Stone MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Stone practice?
- Dr. Brian Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Stone practices Urology near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Urologists.