A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Stone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Stone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Stone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Stone MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Stone practice?
- Dr. Brian Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Stone practices Urology near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Urologists.